Friday, March 26, 2010

***
First post. I'm not even going to start with all the sappy nonsense about how exciting this is going to be and just start off with "blogging".

I bought the cutest shoes ever yesterday. They're old skool Vans with pink puppies and black skulls! I'll add a picture later when I've got the time to take one.

Tomorrow will be the first day ever that I'm going to be a model and I'm sure it's going to be awkward, but I could really use the money for my trip to NYC coming September. So far I've managed to save 110 euros and I'm planning to keep it that way.

My mum will be baking a cake tomorrow ohnomnomnom and then I'm also going to a birthday party, I can't wait to give them the Howl's Moving Castle dvd I bought! I love giving people anime dvds.

xxx

(via missy & the universe)

No comments:

Post a Comment