Saturday, June 15, 2013

Cupcake nails and summer dreams.

 Current loves...
Watching Pretty in Pink for the 100th time ♥ Chicken from the oven ♥ Alkaline Trio concert anticipation ♥ watching Sex and the City every weekday (I only just got into it and now I can't stop watching) ♥ Cupcake manicures 

Banana green tea, banana conditioner, BANANA EVERYTHING ♥ browsing lolita shoes ♥ wearing lolita shoes and feeling fierce ♥ making a list of things I want to do this summer
I never know how to spell 'picnic' right...
Hanging out on my balcony at night, listening to my neighbor's awesome music (and them singing along to it) ♥ New Burn Notice episodes! (final season though :c) ♥ heart shaped pasta I got from my friend Alette

 ♥ Being an inspirational POPster! ♥

I can't believe I only have one more week of 'real' classes left! Vacation still feels so far away right now. But I've been keeping a list of things I want to do this summer, just like I did last year, and that definitely helps to remind me of all those free days ahead and to push myself for just a few more weeks right now. Back to work now! Have a wonderful weekend n.n

No comments:

Post a Comment