Monday, April 19, 2010

***
It's funny that, whenever somebody asks me to name some hot men, I can hardly think of any. Women on the other hand, I find much easier to choose from. I'm completely straight and I don't know why my mind is so weird. Anyway, here some women from my list.

Natalie Portman
I love this lady so much! I simply adore every movie she plays in. Her dedication, humour, power.. I don't know how to explain it all. She just never ceases to amaze me.

Scarlett Johanson
She is such a beautiful lady. She's got style, attitude, is a great actress and even a decent singer as well and a true natural beauty.

Lily Loveless
She's got such a strong personality and she's so pure and pretty. That's all I have to say, which is not enough for this amazing girl.


That's it for now. Maybe I'll post some more later on. Or I might try to make a hot men list. I'm sure I'll be able to think of SOMEONE. Maybe. Ha wait, I already know some. Be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment