Saturday, April 24, 2010

***
Today I woke up mad early once again.
And I sat downstairs basically staring to nothing in particular for 2 hours straight gulping down tea, until I realised how much I missed reading a book. Seriously, I want to read so bad and now that I've finally got all the books down I was obliged to read for school I can't wait to start reading the ones I've been meaning to read for a long long long time. So today, I ordered the first one of my list:
It's crazy how you can order second-hand books on Amazon for only 0.01 cents. CRAZY I tell you. I don't mind if the book is a bit tattered, as long as I'm still able to read it and it has the lovely scent an old book is supposed to have, you don't hear me complaining.
Basically what the book is about:

'Misty Mary Kleinman was an art student when she met Peter Wilmot. Peter was a s
trange guy and wasn’t liked very much by other students, but Misty fell in love with him. This was the beginning of the end for Misty.'

Sounds interesting right? No actually, this makes it sound lame. BUT I DON'T CARE.

Please recommend me some books! They'll be put on my non-existing must read. list. :)
Right now I want to go to the biggest library ever, sit in a chair like this..
..and read and read and read every single book out there while somebody brings me cup of tea every once in a while. Our local library is lame. They've only got like.. 5 shelves with English books and the rest of them are Dutch (and everyone knows Dutch books are only about either sex or murder. Or both.)

No comments:

Post a Comment