Tuesday, June 29, 2010

***
My book arrived today along with my dad's new record player! I love the way the weather is today, grey but warm.. little humid but not too much, it makes everything smell nice.

Today I also decided to give Ghost in the Shell another try. The first time I watched it, it didn't make much sense to me, but then again, I thought Cowboy Bebop wasn't too interesting either at the first episode and now it's one of my favourite things out there. That and the soundtrack is by Yoko Kanno.. mhhmmmmm ^^
That's all. I'm getting pretty sick of my life. Everything. Of myself. It's all dull and every day I'm just sitting here wasting my life away while New York and the rest of the world is waiting for me. That along with feeling dumped is pretty lame. If I wouldn't have taken things to seriously I wouldn't have gotten hurt, now it's a pretty good pain in the ass. Ahbless.

No comments:

Post a Comment