Friday, July 30, 2010

***
I had such a strange but wonderful dream last night. I was going to a new school, and I got there with an unknown friend and we entered this space, which I find very hard to describe. It was like a platform, with next to it a big bowl shaped space of which the ceiling was adorned by tiles but you couldn't see the bottom of it, there simply was no bottom. I went to sit on one of the benches lined up there on the platform and on the bench in front of me was the Bebop crew sitting, but they were discussing secret stuff and they suspected others listening so they decided to go and sit more to the right. I remember feeling really disappointed.

Anyway, suddenly everyone was wearing a silver and blue space suits and helmets and we had to go stand on the edge of the platform, on the edge to the big nothingness. You got blown into the bowl shaped space by these pretty big fans and then you could just float around. When everyone was floating, a bowl looking like planet Earth showed up floating in the middle to make it feel like you were floating in outer space and you could go wherever you wanted to. The Bebop crew joined in too, though I don't think Jet was there.

Eventually, some people left the globe and went to sit on one of the benches again, and some people (including me) started to make figures with each other just like skydiving groups do sometimes. I wasn't really good at it though and kept hanging somewhere outside of the figure all the time. Before we had to get out of the globe again, we got told we were aloud to try and touch the ceiling, but I don't think anyone succeeded.
Then everyone got out and went to sit on the benches with everyone else again and that was the moment I woke up because I really didn't want to do something as scary as that again.

Let me tell you, it's well scary floating around in a big space of nothingness.

No comments:

Post a Comment