Tuesday, October 12, 2010

***
Hi thur! It's been a while. I really do miss blogging and browsing through endless pages of other blogs for inspiration.. Doing it again right now is making me so happy! My trip is almost coming to an end. I am in Baltimore right now for the 3rd time. I love this city so much, it's insane. I do find it a shame that I most likely won't be around for Halloween.. and that I'll miss out the Charm City Roller Girls event. Talking about that, I want some of their merch really bad! Gotta love the logo.

One of the greatest things in Baltimore i.m.o is the American Visionary Art Museum. If you ever happen to be around here be sure to go over there. My favourite museum EVER by far. It's so quirky and crazy and inspiring!
My whole trip has been such an amazing experience. It took a while for me to realise all the (new) stuff I've done and seen and experienced. Travelling for such a long time makes you forget about a lot of things.. But luckily I've been keeping a scrapbook kind of thing in the meantime! Once I get home I'll be sure to scan some pages and put them up here if anybody cares!

Tonight I'm going to Enter Shikariiii. Second time this year. But I found out they were playing here so there's no way I'm going to let that go past me. Hehe.

Byebye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment