Thursday, November 25, 2010

I cried from the first 5 seconds

***
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We don't celebrate it here but yeah.
 
Finally got to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows last night! Being a little disappointed by the previous one I went with mixed feelings, but I was glad to find out the to me real HP vibe was back. Sometimes I felt like I had already seen it, but then realised it was just exactly like I had envisioned it when reading the book.  Crazy. So, despite the lady next to me saying out loud whenever a part was 'scary' or 'going too fast' or she really had to tell the whole cinema some oh so interesting facts about owls or whatever, I'm excited about it and can't wait 'till the next part comes out!

Why does it have to have a hipster triangle in it though? Hehe just kiddin' :)
I remember when I was about.. 10? And I read the first book but didn't really get it, but then I went to the first movie with my mum and dad and got completely enchanted by it. I think I've been obsessed with Harry Potter until about my 14th I think. My room was literally stuffed with it and you could find me on mugglenet.com every day. I cut out every single article or picture I found in papers or magazines, of which I think I still got the scrapbook upstairs in a box somewhere. I counted down the days until the books or movies came out and always had to be present at the local premiere and even visited some locations where they filmed parts of the movies! Good times. It's sad in a way that that phase is over already too now.

Just admit that on your 11th birthday you secretly wished you'd get a letter from Hogwarts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment