Friday, November 26, 2010

Delivery Girl

***
I might've found a job! After what? 2 years without one? Now I might become a delivery girl. It's only for 2 or 3 days a week but I'm fine with that. At least I'll have the satisfactory feeling of having a job and earning my own money. And I'll get outside more. And they probably won't complain about my hair. If they do, well, then I won't have a job.

In other news: this shirt will be miiiiine soon!


Visiting another art school tomorrow and I kind of feel like this'll be the one I'll eventually end up (I already went to see it last year). No, I won't be leaving this country. I realised that it's impossible that there are only douchebags around here and I'll still have the holidays (not the money probably though but I'll worry about that later) to go to America whenever I want. I'll figure it out.

I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment