Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hey Christmas!

***
Started this morning off by watching Arnold's Christmas. Is it weird it made me cry?
I felt like sharing a Christmas story just for the sake of it, but I can't come up with any good stories so I'm just going to share some random stuff about my Christmas days..
  • We still have our Christmas tree from last Christmas in our 'backyard'. It's all dead and brown but my dad is still planning to put lights in it and decorate it with food for the birds.
  • Our tree from 3 years ago did actually last two Christmases!
  • Two years ago I spend Christmas in London with my dad, sister and her husband. It was really weird when we walked around town and there basically no one on the streets.. (including public transportation!)
  • We still use most of the tree decorations we used to have ever since I can remember, most of it made by me and my brothers and sisters.
  • That's at my mom's though, as my dad is always too lazy to take everything out and just puts the tree outside once the needles start falling out really bad, decorations and all. We always end up buying red decorations every single year though. But I like red.
  • I never believed in Santa Claus. I only believed in the one us Dutch people came up with.
  • The movie I always used to watch around Christmas time was A Muppet's Christmas Carol, and this other cartoon movie I can't remember the name of. These days I don't really have a favourite one, but I can't go without watching Love Actually at least once!

No comments:

Post a Comment