Thursday, January 20, 2011

***
I had a dream with zombies and Rainn Wilson in it. It was so freaking scary and I was so happy when I woke up. I remember that at a certain point after running through some bushes I came at a dock and jumped into the water to hide from a vicious pack of zombies. At first you couldn't see they were zombies and they were acting all nice, but then they turned into mad crazy brain eaters. I don't know what Rainn Wilson was doing there lol, and I also don't know if he was still alive or turned into a zombie as well.

On a different note, I know lots of people think astrology is a load of crap. I read my daily horoscope on iGoogle and weekly horoscope in this magazine every time though and I love reading about the characteristics of my sign. This one from msn is pretty fun. I like how they say my colour is turquoise and basically all the other stuff in there that deff. resembles me. Look at my beautiful planet (Uranus)!

No comments:

Post a Comment