Monday, January 24, 2011

***
What time is it?
Myyyyyy birthday time!


Jim: What is that? It is your birthday, period.
Dwight: It’s a statement of fact.
Jim: Not even an exclamation point?
Dwight: This is more professional. It’s not like she discovered a cure for cancer.
Jim: I can’t believe how bad this looks.
Dwight: Are you trying to hurt my feelings? Because if so, you are succeeding. Fortunately, my feelings regenerate at twice the speed of a normal man’s.
Jim: Okay, good then.

It's pretty lame so far. We're getting a FREE CAKE for the coupon we still had lying around so that'll probably be one of those gross plastic pies with this jelly like topping over it. I'd rather make one myself but I didn't feel like it and nobody else offered to make one.
But enough complaining. Hey I'm still only 19! No 20s for me yet :D

1 comment: