Sunday, January 30, 2011

***

Yesterday was my nephew's very first birthday! I don't think I've ever seen a kid so happy and excited, it was so cute ^^ I painted him a portrait and his mom (my sister) and dad loved it, which makes me happy because I was a little unsure whether or not it looked like him but everyone said it did, so yay! His mom also made some amazingly cute cupcakes of which I just had to take some pictures...
 
Mmmm they were so delicious. The rest of the evening was great. Everyone got a little drunk and giggly and we watched and listened to silly clips from Youtube. I hadn't laughed this much in ages!

My sis also got me some belated birthday presents. She's always able to find such awesome things!
A book full of delicious cookie recipes and beautiful pictures, a thumbprint notecard set with which you can make silly cards with your thumbprint and two adorable tins with loose tea in it that smells (and probably tastes) delicious.

Hope you all had a great weekend too!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment