Sunday, February 27, 2011

***
I'm not even asking for the sun to come out. Just for a quiet day with no wind. And a bit warmer would be nice too. The past few days I've really been looking forward to Easter. Even if it's just for the pastel colors, looking for/decorating easter eggs and having a festive little breakfast. I think as a kid I had the most fun when crafting stuff that was Easter themed. c:

I'm trying to get rid of my really bad mood and I just found out that looking up Easter themed pictures is helping A LOT. So let me share some with you to maybe brighten up your day too!
(source)
Eek! So precious ^.^ 
I think this is one of the most perfect (Easter) cake I've ever seen.
(source)
Almost nothing more fun than going to a bakery during Easter <3
(source)
Can I be there now plz?
(source)
Those colors!!
Amazing Easter tree..

Feeling better? I am! Now I should get myself a nice bouquet with daffodils, tulips and hyacinths and dig up our Easter decorations. Just to get in the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment