Tuesday, February 8, 2011

***
Today I decided to bake some American Oatmeal and Raisin cookies by the recipe that is in the cookie cookbook my sister gave me for my birthday...

Mmm they're so delicious! So heavy though. If you eat more than one your stomach might explode. At first I thought I'd done something completely wrong because they were very soft, but now that they've cooled off they're nice and crispy on the outside but still a little chewy on the inside <3 perfect.

Kitty likes them too c: That cutie is one of the sweet presents that were in the package I got from Alexandra this morning for my birthday. So sweet!

Oh and check out my cupcake nails ^.^
I've sent out the Valentine's Day cards for people living in America yesterday so they should be on time. The ones for everyone else will be send this Thursday/Friday
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I need to do this to my nails sooooon! ^_^ they look awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete