Thursday, March 31, 2011

***
Arg I haven't been this bored in ages. I just really don't know what to do with myself these days. The daze I was in when I came back from my travels has almost disappeared entirely by now. I could paint, I could sew something, I could costumize some clothes or bake or whatever but I don't feel like doing anything anymore. Everything is fine, just fine. I've got nothing to complain about and am basically in an ideal situation right now. But I'm not where I want to be and it still bugs me I felt like I had finally found what I was looking for but had to leave it all behind again.

I'm so bored with life. Something exciting should happen (though then I'd probably find a way to complain about it again..)

I better get some new Bailey's now. And maybe something else fun to drink. I never ever ever drink and it makes me sick most of the time but hey at least now you see how bored I must be. That combined with a Cowboy Bebop marathon should get me through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment