Thursday, March 17, 2011

***
Who finally got their new book today?
This guy!

I started reading it straight away and I'm hooked already. Let me quote the intro rhyme for you:
The Days were a clan that mighta lived long
But Ben Day's head got screwed on wrong
That boy craved dark Satan's power
So he killed his family in one nasty hour

Little Michelle he strangled in the night
Then chopped up Debby: a bloody sight
Mother Patty he saved for last
Blew off her head with a shotgun blast

Baby Libby somehow survived
But to live through that ain't much a life
I absolutely loved Gillian Flynn's first book, Sharp Objects, so I simply had to read this too. Ok back to reading now.

2 comments:

  1. Cool new book! Do you get excited when you get new books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do! But I'm excited about this one even more because I've been wanting to read it for such a long time ^^

    ReplyDelete