Friday, April 1, 2011

***
Today after a very unpleasant surprise I all of a sudden got a very pleasant surprise! I just got home and found an envelope adressed to me waiting on the kitchen table. I wasn't expecting any mail, or packages and didn't recognize the return address either... Anyway, inside I found this precious little thing

and inside was this beauty...
I'm in love with it (I'm a sucker for anything starshaped), but the big question is: who is it from? I know it's from the shop Mimi Et Toi (which is very cute btw so check it out!) but I've never been on their website let alone ordered anything from it and I don't remember entering any related giveaways or other contests. There wasn't a note with it either. I'm confused. But happily confused. Thank you whoever you are <3

No comments:

Post a Comment