Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pimp That Snack

***
I don't know if I'm terribly behind on awesome websites, but this has to be one of the greatest:
Pimp That Snack

That Giant Reese's Peanut Butter Cup... I need it in my life right now. Just like the giant Jaffa Cake. And look at this mega doughnut! I was thinking about making a giant Gummy Bear tomorrow (that's how I came across the website in the first place. Well actually I was looking for a recipe for gummy bear cupcakes and well, you know), but I don't have a mold. Maybe that's a good thing. 

Talking about gummy bear cupcakes, I remember when I was little they had these popsicles with gummy bugs in them. I think they had Timon and Pumba on the box of The Lion King. Oh man I should look out for those again. Those were SO good. Wait I just found a picture... BUG POPS!



Okay I'm done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment