Saturday, June 11, 2011

***
Just a post about some things I want to share c: These are some felt strawberry earrings I made for my brother's girlfriend as a little graduation gift. I know she loves everything colorful and sweet so I really hope she'll like these too! I'll be giving them tomorrow so we'll see... This was my first time making earrings and it really inspired me to make more custom accesories myself. Not sure if that's really a good idea, because it will  probably result in my self made jewelley falling apart all the time, but we'll find out soon enough.
And last night I watched this movie:
I've been wanting to read the book but I didn't even know it had already been made into a movie too! It's really just one of those feel good romantic indie movies, which I love. And it more or less involves a road trip, only it's a small one through New York. I'm saying that because almost all my favorite movies involve roadtrips. I don't know how that could be interesting information for any of you though. Oh and I have a total girl crush on Kat Dennings now.



xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I would love some of those strawberry earrings for myself. Just say'n.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat Dennings is the shit. I liked the book better than the movie though.

    ReplyDelete