Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sanrio Tattoos

***
So in return for the tattoo design I made (on which I'm still working! I had to add some stuff and now it's even more awesome, and bigger), my friend said he'd get me the first hour whenever I decided to get a tattoo. I had put the whole 'getting a tattoo' idea to a rest for some time now, but ever since he said that I have been brainstorming on tattoo ideas. Then today, I came across these. I AM IN LOVE.

Free tattoos courtesy of Spotlight Tattoo and pictures by Dollybeast

I seriously think this was the first time I gasped when seeing a tattoo design (in a good way!). I'm not particularly fond of 'ready made' designs, but a custom design with the same subject and style would be absolutely perfect. I've kind of always wanted something on my left wrist, or on my right side/hip.

Some of my favorites from these designs are the tuxedo sam with the anchor, keroppi in the lotus and the my melody in the first one, the Hello Kitty, Keroppi and Lala in the third one and deery lou in the last one. But where is Cinnamoroll?? And Chococat?

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God. I don't know what those are, but they're frigginadorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSSSSHHH!!! I LOVE THESE SO SO MUCH! I almost want to go out and get one on me tomorrow....sooo tempting! I love your blog so much...a lot of the things I adore are featured here. :D

    ReplyDelete