Monday, July 4, 2011

Nature in pixels

***
Recently I made some delicious mushroom soup with these pretty mushrooms! Omnomnom. I didn't pick them myself, but still I think it's pretty great I can get all these awesome mushroom at the local grocery store.
And they inspired me to make some mushroom themed pixels!

 A couple of days I also found some beautiful pictures in a magazine. They're by the Dutch photographer Leendert Blok who made these photos in the 20th century for breeders. These days the pictures get sold to galeries all over the world. I didn't exactly know what I could do with them up until today!

I am very pleased.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You can get all those at your grocery store? You have no idea how jealous I am. The only mushrooms you can buy around here are button mushrooms and Portabellas unless you go to a specialty store. Granted, I do like Potabellas, but I also want more mushrooms!

    ReplyDelete