Friday, August 19, 2011

Moving out! Part 3


***
I finally got internet at my new place. YAY! Now I can waste time online again until school starts this Wednesday. Things have been going well over here. I finally got my awesome table (after having to saw off parts in order to get it up the narrow stairs..) and got basically all my stuff here now (but not enough place to store it..)

My new table! You can slide out parts on both sides to make it up to 2 metres  wide! I love it.
A paper monkey balloon from Omiyage,
and my new book which I can't put down: Ape House by Sara Gruen.
I found this cereal here at the grocery shop and it's way too yummy for my own good.
The best about moving out? Picking out your own towels.
Everything isn't finished by far, but it already feels like home <3

I'm still trying to figure out whether I'm excited about this all or not. I feel like moving out was the biggest step and a new school doesn't even really sound that scary anymore. I don't really know what to expect. I also don't want to come across as super overly excited about everything only to be let down and have everyone feeling sorry for me. Nu-uh.
MONKEYFACE

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Moving out is a superhuge step, I just did it recently myself. I hope it works well for you.

    ReplyDelete