Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall is the best

***
Hello there!
My fall break has been pretty great so far. Went home for the weekend to hug my cat (and also kinda to see my family..). I even magically was able to whip up some sketches (equals homework). Yay productivity!
Idea for a poster I really got to start working on
Top reference picture by Monaux
After that weekend my mommy came back with me and stayed at my place for a couple of days so we could work some more on my room! And drink lots of tea. I also found the greatest most beautiful coat ever. This is a breakthrough for me. The curse has been broken. After years and years I have finally found a winter coat again that I'm absolutely in love with. Pictures will follow soon!
Fresh mint nomnom.
One of my favorite new additions to my room <3
I'll be sharing some pictures of all the new awesomeness soon, because right now my floor looks like this and it makes everything look kinda bad...

3 comments: