Saturday, September 8, 2012

Creepy Cute Halloween!

Since the last few days I've suddenly got really excited about HalloweenMaybe that's a little silly, since we don't even really celebrate it around here (I know right!?) I do feel like we're picking up on it though since I spot more and more Halloween goodies and events every year.

I really miss the Halloween stores and the other related awesome amount of stuff I could find in America when I was there two years ago though.. but I miss America in general. ANYWAY, I put together a small collage of Halloween prettiness (with a lot of Hello Kitty mixed in! Because there's nothing better than Hello Kitty x Halloween stuff)

3 comments:

  1. Halloween is the best, and so are the goodies. It's my favourite time of the year to go shoping, there are always loads of special halloween editions around! :D And halloween in America...that's a dream to me! :3

    xx
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween it the best holiday ever! I haven't done anything for it for the last couple of years because they've cut trick or treating down to like two hours on one day, so it sucks. I think I'm going to have a Halloween party this year, though.

    ReplyDelete