Monday, February 18, 2013

pretty summery things wishlist

Lace shirt by Miss Selfridge (sold out :c)  Bling Pop Strawberry Ring by Cicely Margo  butterfly tea by Yena Lee  Pastel Pink Saltwater Sandals  Because Cats Pillow  Pull & Bear gift kit
I have absolutely no money left for spending on things I don't really need. I've got to save up for my plans this summer and other future travels. But it's good, because my spending habits weren't really going the right way and not constantly buying things impulsively actually makes me feel much better about myself! (okay so I haven't gotten rid of that habit completely.. but I guess no woman ever does..)

Everyone loves a little online window shopping though, right? Really considering getting those sandals though. I don't really have any summer shoes (except for some beat up black flipflops) and these just look so cute and comfy!

1 comment:

  1. I love that shirt and the pillow. I also feel better when I don't just spend all over the place, but it's really nice to be able to do it once in a while.

    ReplyDelete