Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Bioshock design progress

About a year ago I started a design based on the game Bioshock. I finished the final sketch then, but was dreading doing the line work and colouring. Plus I didn't even have decent fineliners back then so I just kind of put it off. I got some great fineliners for my birthday though, so I had no more excuses!

First I did all the outlines and then slowly started colouring it. You can see some progress shots and finished product below. I'm not 100% pleased with it yet though. There's some details and colours I feel I need to add, but can't be bothered with right now. I quite like how it turned out though :) it was fun working on something I normally wouldn't do.


The idea is that eventually my boyfriend will get this design tattooed, but if he doesn't I wouldn't even mind because it was just a fun project to be working on! Hope you guys like it!




2 comments:

  1. So epic!! You did an awesome job - also I've missed reading your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @burntfeather thank you!! Hopefully I can keep up posting regularly again now ^^

    ReplyDelete