Monday, December 28, 2015

**Christmas: What I Wore and Gifts!**

Hi everyone! How have you all been?? How was your holiday? Mine was very lovely :) nothing too crazy or busy which is just the way I prefer to spend christmas. We spend it at my boyfriend's parents and they always do most of the festivities on christmas eve. We had a nice dinner and then opened all the gifts we got each other at midnight. I thought I'd share my look for the day and the gifts I got. Not to brag (I never even got presents for christmas before I moved to Canada!) but mainly because I always love seeing what other people got. If you don't like it, then just move along!

For my outfit my boyfriend's mom very kindly got me a dress right on the day before christmas. Unfortunately I don't have a good shot of it but it's a red maxi dress with a very pretty top half that's covered in glitter. I absolutely loved it and felt like a christmas princess! I paired it with some barrell rolls, red lipstick and....
Super sparkly pink nails! This nailpolish is Rockstar Pink by Sally Hansen on top of a generic red nail polish. I am sooooo in love with it. It's still on my nails and I keep admiring them at least ten times a day. Best sparkly nail polish ever.

Now on to the gifts! I got some really sweet thoughtful gifts that I did not expect at all. I never really make 'wish lists' because I like to be surprised and honestly don't really care what someone gets me. As long as it's thoughtful. You could get me a Hello Kitty lollipop and I'd be super excited!

The boyfriend said he wasn't getting me A book this year.. (which bummed me out because I was out of books to read) but turns out he got me 2 BOOKS this time. I'm already halfway through Furiously Happy (which is amazing and I'll do a review on it once I'm done) and isn't the cover of Secondhand Souls amazing??? The premise of it sounds good and I can't wait to dig my teeth into that one too!
He also got me a this super cute BB-8 mug and an adorable Kylo Ren Itty Bitty plush. Isn't it super cute? I kind of want all of them now including this giant Darth Vader! Isn't it the cutest thing ever?
He also got me a new straightener, but we all know what a straightener looks like and it's a plain black one! I love it mostly because now I don't have to use an adapter anymore (my old one was european voltage). I've still yet to try it but the reviews on it were good so it should be fine!

Something that you can't NOT get for christmas are socks and pj's! And the ones I received are super adorable ^^ Seems like the perfect combo to relax and drink tea in...

My boyfriend's sister always has such thoughtful gifts. She got me this gorgeous Little Mermaid hair brush from Loungely and red hairflower (both which she knew I needed/wanted) and some super pretty nailpolish (one of which glows in the dark!) that I can't wait to try out once I remove my current glitter polish. And a French Vanilla scented candle I forgot to include in this shot.

She even got our cat Zorro a little present! He's crazy about these things, even though the picture might make you think otherwise haha...

And lastly a family friend got me this super pink and cute Betty Boop travel bag! I love it so much! Now I just need an excuse to use it. Let's hope I get to go on a mini trip sometime soon.

And that's all folks! I can't believe it's almost going to be 2016 already.. There's a lot of things I'm excited about and I'll probably do a post on that either before or right at the beginning of the new year. 

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment