Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Movie Night

***
Last night was movie night. It started off with me watching Kick Ass again after finally getting it on dvd and then, afterwards, randomly watching tv and coming across two really weird but quite enjoyable movies..
Idiocracy: Private Joe Bauers, the definition of "average American", is selected by the Pentagon to be the guinea pig for a top-secret hibernation program. Forgotten, he awakes 500 years in the future. He discovers a society so incredibly dumbed-down that he's easily the most intelligent person alive.
Be Kind Rewind: A man whose brain becomes magnetized unintentionally destroys every tape in his friend's video store. In order to satisfy the store's most loyal renter, an aging woman with signs of dementia, the two men set out to remake the lost films.
The first one had Maya Rudolph in it, the second one Jack Black. Which was my excuse for watching both of them. Tonight there are more interesting ones coming up! I feel like such a movie geek..

Now I'm going to spray paint the awesome frame I got for my favorite picture of me as a kid ever. It includes a watergun.

No comments:

Post a Comment