Sunday, March 27, 2011

***
For those of you who don't know: I live on an island with more sheep than people. So. It's not spring to me until I see cute little lambs jumping around everywhere! I went to watch them past Saturday and came across this poor little thing. At first I thought he was dead and just left there, but then it woke up but it obviously didn't know where it's mommy was. Luckily the sheep farmers drove by only a couple of minutes later. Yup these are the exciting adventures I have out here.


And lookie! I got some actual decent looking lavender streaks in my hair. It looked horrible at first but after adding a bit of magenta it was alright. I officially won't use Manic Panic dye ever again, it's simply not working for me at all.

I got five compliments on it today though. That's more than I've gotten in the past few months so I must've done something right!

I've finished reading Dark Places btw. Holy hell I couldn't put it down the last few chapters. I loved it so much...

1 comment:

  1. One, your hair looks amazing. I am so jealous.

    Two, the sheep thing is so cool. The most excitement I get is the rare deer outside the window.

    ReplyDelete