Wednesday, May 11, 2011

***
Did anyone even notice that last depressing post of mine? No? Good.
You know what's the perfect thing to do on days like those? A dollar store shopping spree! Well actually, euro store. But I like to deny I am in any way connected to the euro. I like dem one dollar bills.

ANYWAY. It was a score.
I got:
- A pencil case that looks like a giant toothpaste tube
- My Little Pony cups! Whenever I see a cup/mug I like these days and it's not too expensive, I get it. Just so I'll have a decent collection of unordinary cups and mugs when I move out.
- Glitter glue in pink and purple shades
- This awesome Batman stickerpack


- The dvd of Spider-Man 3. Never realised it wasn't in my collection yet. WHAT.
- Glitter hairspray
- This fishie! I don't even know why I love it as much as I do. I just do. It's so soft and pretty and reminds me of some good times. *sigh* And yes. It has a magnet in it too. Can it get any better?

Then I made one of my current favorite salads for dinner and did some coloring.
And life was okay once more.

1 comment:

  1. I love Batman AND My Little Ponies too! I don't know why you needed to know that about me, but I just had to share.

    ReplyDelete