Friday, May 27, 2011

***

I'm sorry about my absence! The past week I had set myself a goal: no more computer for a week (only a few seconds in the morning for my email). Because last week it got to the point that I was doing nothing but stare at this screen and I realized it made me very unhappy. Therefore, banning myself from the laptop for a week was bliss. I didn't even once feel the urge to get on this thing. I still don't really feel happy when being on here for too long so I don't know when another long post will come. I guess for the time being I'm on HIATUS. I've always thought that is a strange word and I think this is my first time using it. Gaah.

But once I'm back I'll most likely share some tips on no-laptop-required-what-to-do-when-you're-bored stuff, things I've been drawing + writing and other little projects that are keeping me busy (hugging kitties not included).  

No comments:

Post a Comment