Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May's Inspiration

***


I think it's save to say this month I had an inspiration overload! And yes, I'm on a Disney Soundtrack kick. Other stuff worth mentioning:
  • Finally watched Wall-E for the first time!
  • More Corgis!
  • I used the washing machine with succes for the first time. I always chickened out when having to wash my own clothes. It's not like I didn't want to do my own laundry, I was just scared I would screw up my favorite items.
  • This Flickr!
  • I've been sending more postcards than ever before. Not only randomly to my family, but also to people everywhere in the world via this website called Postcrossing. It's a lot of fun so check it out if you enjoy sending and receiving snail mail every once in a while.
  • This dress. I want. Even just the name Lavender Bubblegum makes me drool. 
I'm sure there's plenty I forgot to mention. But oh well, it's time for June!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment