Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tea Tuesday #2

***
Today we'll be enjoying our cup of tea along with some very fine art. First lets get to the tea shall we? Today's special brew is: 
Yogi Tea Classic Cinnamon Spice
This tea is one of my all time favorite flavors from my all time favorite brand. It's a herbal tea with cinnamon (obviously), cardemom, ginger, cloves and even a bit of black pepper. Inside the box you won't only find tea, but also some simple yoga excercises for some extra relaxation. I've never tried them before, so I can't tell you anything about that. It also comes with short wisdoms written on the labels, but I'm sure I've mentioned those a couple of times before. The other thing you'll discover when opening it is the wonderful smell! Unless you hate cinnamon, then it's better to just keep it wrapped in foil on your shelf until you do have some cinnamon loving tea drinking visitors.

This tea has to brew for 7 minutes, but it sure is worth the wait. I love the fact that it's really spicy. It's the perfect tea for a cold rainy or snowy day or when you wake up in the middle of the night and don't feel like warm milk & honey.

And now that we've got our tea, I'd like to introduce you to an artists I had come across plenty of times before but never really took the time to check out: Femke Hiemstra
Beside the fact that I'm in love with her style, characters, themes, attention to detail etc. I'm also inspired by the fact that she uses old objects (like books) to paint on. This really makes me want to go and see if I can find some potential canvases in the attic.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment