Thursday, July 14, 2011

It All Ends

***
That was it. More than 10 years of my life.


I'm not gonna lie. I bawled my eyes out the entire time. I didn't see that coming. It was like all those years of my Harry Potter fandom were smacked right back into my face, and it hurt in a good way.

Today I tried to find some pictures of me as a HP fan, but unfortunately I can't find them anywhere. I couldn't even find my Gryffindor scarf I wanted to wear! Well I know where it is but too many boxes were probably shoved in front of it. I miss those days. I remember counting down the months/weeks/days until a new book or movie came out, or begging my teacher to let me read the book at school (it helped he was a HP fan too!) and I used to be found on Mugglenet.com every single day. Tomorrow I'll dig up my box of Harry Potter goodness! Maybe share some of it on here.

Ugh the movie was so amazing. That's all I have left to say. (and long live Severus Snape, one of the best characters out of the entire Harry Potter series)
(pic source)

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. I haven't seen the last movie(s?) yet, but when I read the last book I cried... and yelled a little... I may have thrown something.

    ReplyDelete