Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Moving out!


***
I'm still alive and awesome. 
The past few days I've been already doing some stuff at my new place! The thing I was most excited about: painting a wall pink!
It turned out so awesome. I'm loving my new room. Especially the balcony. I have bats flying around every evening and it's really peaceful and quiet even though I'm right in the city. 

We had to live pretty primitive for a couple of days though, as I didn't have a fridge, tv, computer or furniture even. But my pretty new fridge arrived this morning and I'm on the hunt for a table, a bed and some chairs. Oh and something to cook on. But it's gonna be awesome. It already is.
Yay for indoor picnics! (and my cute new plates)
Now I'm gonna have to relax for a bit, pack the rest of my stuff and get back there again. It already feels weird being home, like the past few days didn't even happen and I'm back to my usual routine.

Finally, I want to give a little shoutout for Omiyage. I had won their birthday giveaway and a couple of days ago I received the cutest package I've received so far EVER. So go check them out ^^!

3 comments: