Wednesday, August 3, 2011

July's Inspiration

***

(click to enlarge)

Playlist
Tyga feat. Adele - Reminded
Cibo Matto - Sugar Water (the video is so awesome)
In a World of My Own – Alice in Wonderland
Japanese Train Station Tunes!

Wishlist (from top, left to right): I Love Kawaii book from Monsa // Space Cowboy T-Shirt (lost the source) // Sweet Illustration book from Monsa // More Chocolate Koala cookies! // Bear Rug Coasters // Bunny Paperclips from Ruche (the entire shop is so so so cute!) // Totoro Hoodie // Fox in a Cup (from modcloth, but sold out..)

What also inspired me a lot this month was Kanko's Photostream. Her pictures are simple, yet magical in a way (and filled with delicious looking omnomnoms!)

August should be intense. I'm gonna completely move out and start my new school at the end of the month. I can't believe it's already been a year since my trip to America. I wish I could go back in time. Or fast forward it.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. August is going to be a great month! Also, Evanna Lynch is so pretty! I just love her.

    ReplyDelete