Tuesday, August 30, 2011


***
Supposedly today was my first 'real' day of school. But in the end all we got was a tour around school and all the other classes were either not meant for us or dropped because of meetings. YAY. So instead of school I ended up at H&M where I obviously shouldn't be at all right now, but despite that I found the most precious top ever!!
Gotta love their new fall collection! Eep! Just look at that print and those ruffley sleeves ^^
Then I got home and had plenty of time to make another little painting..
I'm already excited for fall with all those fall themed goodies in the shops. It already more or less is fall around here. Lots of chestnuts and fallen leaves lying around everywhere!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That's an adorable top! I don't know what H&M is though.

    http://ittybittyampersand.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete