Friday, September 2, 2011

August's Inspiration



***
Movies
The Hunchback of the Notre Dame
I'm trying to watch all the Disney Classics I haven't seen before. I can't believe I never watched this before. I loved it.
Going the Distance
Something Borrowed
I only watched it because John Krasinski is in it, but it turned out to be pretty sweet! Still I think that was mainly because of mr Krasinski.
Music
Aint no Rest for the Wicked - Cage the Elephant
Every Thug Needs a Lady (acoustic) - Alkaline Trio
Reminded - Tyga feat. Adele
Simple Kind of Life - No Doubt
Disney's Pocahontas Soundtrack
Book
Ape House - Sara Gruen
I might've enjoyed this book even more than Water for Elephants. I finished reading it within a week (which is quick for me!). Monkeys have been this month's animal.

Other
Foxes! 
One of my new fav animals n.n I can't stop drawing them and I'm still intrigued by kitsunes. 
Chinese Zodiac
I'm a huge zodiac/horoscope nerd and this month I figured out my Chinese Zodiac is a goat! It's scary how basically everything applies to me. They even say one of my perfect jobs would be illustrator. AWESOME. What zodiac sign are you?
Moomins
Cute date ideas!
I've never really been the 'romantic dinner date' or 'holding hands at the movies' kind of person. These dates sound like so much fun. Unfortunately I have no one to date here. Dawwww.
JG Quintel
I might just have a small crush on him. For those not familair with him, He is best known as the creator of Regular Show, and was the creative director for Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack. He's the voice actor for Mordecai on Regular Show and I was amazed to find out Mordecai is even cute in real life! AND did anyone know Mark Hamill a.k.a Luke Skywalker is a voice actor on Regular Show too!? He's Skips!

2 comments: