Friday, September 23, 2011

School is fun

***
This is an assignment just finished for school and I'm so excited about how it turned out! We had to write about all the creative things we did so far in our lives and what our plans for the future are. So I wrote a poem and illustrated it.

Yes I had tiny red curls when I was little. :)

I also found out we are going to some awesome exhibitions during our school trip to Germany. I'm really excited about the 'Samurai, Star Actors and Beautiful Women' exhibition at Museum Kunstpalast with Japanese color woodcuts by Kunisada and Kuniyoshi and the Anime! High art - pop culture Expo at a Museum in Bonn. And Cologne itself looks so pretty. I hope they'll have some delicious German pie.
Cake and Mr. Brown Oliver Sieber 'Character Thieves'
xoxo

2 comments: