Saturday, January 14, 2012

Illustrations and macarons.

***
I've set three goals for myself for the upcoming week(end):

1. Practice with Illustrator
This is really important to me, because even though I got an 8 out of 10 in software class for my Fat Cat package design (what!?), I only master the very basics of everything (and even with those it still takes me hours to make something really simple..). I feel like I keep getting not too awesome grades in illustration class because I don't master the digital part of illustrating at all, no matter how great my ideas might be.
(source)

2. Try macarons!
I've been wanting to try them for a while now. They look cute, but I want to know if they taste cute too. Don't know where I'll get them yet, but when I find some, I'll share my tasting experience!
via weheartit.com

3. Finish the two books that have been lying around
Those books being 'The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle' by Haruki Murakami (there are only a couple more chapters left, but for some reason I'm having a hard time finishing it) and 'American Gods' by Neil Gaiman. I doubt I'll be able to finish American Gods though because I'm dying to read another book by Murakami after finishing the wind-up bird!
via weheartit.com

Here is a super inspiring video to end this self motivation post of my favorite artistic duo:

No comments:

Post a Comment