Sunday, January 1, 2012

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!

***
Did all your Christmas dreams come true?
My Christmas consisted of:
- making pecan pie with a crazy amount of maple syrup resulting in a wave of syrup gushing out of said pie upon cutting it.
- making delicious tiramisu for the first time
- lots of Bailey's
- fun snail mail <3
Hello Kitty Vans!

 Thank you santa!
- seeing my life long crush while traveling home, fucking with my mind
- Moomins flask so now I'll have tea everywhere I go!
- sneaking away from the dinner table for the Doctor Who Christmas special <3
- Seeing 'New Year's Eve' at the movies (which was crap, but fun anyway)
- cuddling with my little baby nephew
- foodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfood 
- no snow
At first I got kind of sad because I didn't feel the magic anymore. So my entire Christmas was something like this


Especially the lack of snow got me down. It was actually after Christmas I got more into the holiday spirit. Hohoho! I got lots of people telling me my hair is getting soooo long. Still, I won't be satisfied until it's as long as this girl's hair. 

I celebrated New Year's with my dad at my own little place in Rotterdam where coincidently the biggest firework show of the country takes place every year. It was so beautiful and impressive! I had never seen fireworks this beautiful and BIG. I almost teared up because of all the prettiness.
I will soon make a little new year's post with my goals and dreams for 2012! Hope you all had a great beginning of the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment