Monday, January 16, 2012

Sherlock spoilers!

***
For anyone who hasn't seen the latest Sherlock episode yet: spoilers!




Ok I had plenty of other super interesting things to talk about, but I just finished watching the last Sherlock episode and I'm just... in shock. Even though I already knew how it was going to end (well not exactly, but I knew he wouldn't be dead), I still cried. It made my tea taste of depression. I have so many questions now
Can someone just hold me now? I wish I had someone to share all these feelings with. So many feelings. I just can't.

'Keep your eyes fixed on me.'
That one line. I bet if John would have kept his eyes fixed he would've known he wasn't really dead. But whatever. I'm gonna make dinner now and watch Doctor Who and I will just have to live with this all until the third season.

I am not going to apologize for all the Sherlock spam because this is my blog and I can post whatever I fancy.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment