Thursday, August 16, 2012

Cats, kitties and nekos.

Today was a very exciting day for me because I finally got to see my cats (and dad!) again after 4 months. My dad had been away cycling and his home was rented out to strangers and well... I felt too awkward asking these strangers if I could see my cats. 

But guess what!? Best surprise ever: we have new neighbour kitties! They're the cutest thing ever and honestly, I think I cuddled more with them than my own cats. I'm a bad cat lady.
Cutiepie *__* look how pretty his eyes match his fur!
The black one is a little shy. I love their little scarves!
Badasses takin' over them cardboard boxes.
Later that day I got this adorable maneki neko on a local market! Later on I realized it looks so much like the kitty in the first picture! I've been wanting to collect maneki nekos for ages. Maybe it'll finally happen!?
Kitty says hooray!
I also went crazy with buying random crafting stuff. I am in love with everything, but that ice cream jewel sticker sheet will have to be my absolute favorite purchase n__n
Total mess. Will this every change?
Prettiness!
And finally, a short video of a pretty coincidence.

2 comments:

  1. Awww your cats are adorable *O* but it is really annoying having more than three (i'm talking from my own experience)
    And your new maneki neko and crafting things look really kawaii, it makes me need to go shoping to get stickers and stuff haha

    xx
    A.

    ReplyDelete