Monday, November 5, 2012

♥ Don't Worry ♥

 
Aaaahh I'm obsessed with my new top!
Funny how sometimes you think the day is going to be horrible and it can be turned around suddenly just like that! My day started with plenty of tiny little things happening all at once, convincing me the day was going to suck (insignificant,silly things, I realize now..) BUT I WASN'T GOING TO GIVE IN.
I took a deep breath, did what I had to do, and this day didn't turn out that bad! I had a super interesting conversation about peanut butter at my favorite grocery store (honestly, HOW can you live without peanut butter?), I sorted out my photographs and came across this one that just made me happy...
I picked up my very first 3D printed creation! Spooky Kitty! It still needs some paint and I want to turn it into a necklace, but omg I'm so excited about getting my first 3d print done!!
And finally I got positive feedback on my work for drawing class, am making delicious tomato soup now while listening to random american radio stations and I signed up for redditgifts' Secret Santa!

So if at the beginning of the day you feel like your day is going to be a disaster, stop and change your mind. I truly believe a positive mindset is the most important thing to a good day/life. Of course, sometimes it's inevitable, but keep faith, get some sleep and just start over again the next day :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree so much! You can totally change your whole day just by having a good attitude!
    I love your top, by the way.

    ReplyDelete