Sunday, November 18, 2012

November Wishlist ♥

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
I was browsing around the internet for 'normal' boots (since all but one pair of my shoes are Vans sneakers..) and I came across so many pretty things I decided to put together a little wishlist! I don't allow myself to buy anything anymore when it comes to clothes and the like (unless it's super duper cheap). I've got to save money for christmas shopping and future travels! But a girl can still dream..
If I ever were able to buy some boots, I still wouldn't know what to go for. There's something about me and general shoe stores that just doesn't go very well. I'm no good at buying things that 'go with everything'. But items like that are a MUST sometimes because they're so convenient! Ugh. More browsing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment