Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Distance.


And I will make sure to keep my distance
Say "I love you" when you're not listening
And how long can we keep this up?

Today we were talking in class about 'sudden break ups'. How it's actually pretty scary how one moment people can look like they're at the hight of their relationship, only to find out not much later it has all fallen apart. I've often enough seen people who seemed perfect for each other suddenly part ways for no clear reason. It IS scary how that works, but don't let that fear dictate your life. Not only in love, but in everything you do. I think the big cliché saying of 'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.' is in place here. To be honest, that's always been my personal piece of wisdom.

Check out this lyric video of the song too, it's so wonderful :)
Have a great day guys! Remember to smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment