Monday, December 17, 2012

Lovey Dovey Cat Dress

The other day I got a super cute new dress! It has a lovey dovey cat print with tiny black cats and white hearts all over. Sometimes I just have these days where I'm like 'I MUST treat myself to a new dress!', no matter how much my bank account might protest. I also got some pretty new pink nailpolish by Essence called Free Hugs. I'm really loving wine red and baby pink these days...
The pink exactly matches my Barbie ring c:
Everything about this dress is perfect. Not only the print, but also the fit, the length, the fabric, the sleeves and the neckline. I also feel like it's a perfect Christmas dress! It is just the best dress ever.
Can you say worst outfit picture ever? Ha, I don't care.
This is a little Polyvore set I put together for this outfit. I can only dream of owning that cat bag and Betsey Johnson earrings... *drool*

You can find the dress over here on New Look! 
Have a lovely Monday ^_^

7 comments:

  1. That dress is so cute! I love your hair!

    -Sabrina
    http://thelittleowlshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove that dress! I agree that it would be incredible with that gorgeous cat bag.


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sabrina Thank you Sabrina n.n! And welcome to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice dress & hair!
    http://chamomiledealer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am absolutely in love with that dress! It's just all of the best things!

    ReplyDelete