Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Inspiring Lady: Lena Dunham

Today's post shall be dedicated to the inspiring lady called...
Recently I was finally able to watch the latest episodes of season 2 of Girls! Yaaaay! My night couldn't have been any better. I had almost forgotten how much I actually love the series. Seriously. If you haven't watched  it yet, GO WATCH IT NOW. Lena Dunham is the creator of Girls and for the first season she already received four Emmy nominations for her roles in acting, writing, and directing the series.
I don't even know where to begin with praising this girl. She's talented, smart, funny and has an awesome sense of style that she rocks every time. She doesn't mind everyone seeing her eat a cupcake in the bathtub or dancing to Halo in a not so graceful manner.
So far I have only seen her as Hannah Horvath in Girls, but now that season 2 is here I definitely want to check out some of her other work and roles too!

Let's end this post with a very fitting quote of hers:
'I’m always afraid that I’m being unprofessional, yet I continue to sign all my e-mails “xoxo.”'


No comments:

Post a Comment