Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A post with tea and cats is always good.

My anxiety level is pretty high these days due to school, things in our house breaking down and other stuff going on. One moment I'm all relaxed and ok, next moment there's a gigantic knot in my stomach and insecurity hits me in the face like a wrecking ball. Like right now. So, I'm making a little list with things to be excited about.


Things I'm excited about:

Getting a haircut
Confession: I haven't had a decent haircut in at least THREE years. Last time I got it cut, it was cut super duper short and I felt misserable for at least a couple of months. It was horrible. But I've decided to face my fears and just GO, since I've been saying for months now how I need to get a haircut (and it's starting to annoy me that people constantly tell me I should..)

I'm terrified. Yes. This hairdresser I'm going to this Saturday has NO Mirrors, also serves as a art expo space and everyone just sits at a long table to get their hair did. I give them all my trust.I don't want anything radical, just a nice cut that doesn't look like I put a pink dustball on my head. Wish me luck.

Japanese Soda
I never drink soda, but I couldn't pass this one up! I actually got the strawberry one sometime ago already, but I also wanted to try the melon flavor n.n it's very sweet and fizzy and tastes of cute! And most importantly: the bottles make for nice decoration c:

New tea
My roommate recommended this tea to me, and I absolutely love it! It's green tea with a twist. It's nice and soft, fresh and definitely energizing!

Our cats making new friends
My dad is away, so our cats are staying with our neighbor for a little while, and they made a new feathery friend! How cute is that!?

Asking for help
I suck at asking for help. I always have. But I feel like I'm learning. The other day at school I openly told my teacher how I just got completely stuck with an assignment and he was very nice and understanding and helped me a whole lot to figure it out and get me moving again! And today I also asked my classmates about some stuff and it took away a lot of anxiety. I don't know if I will be able to keep this up, but I sure hope so...


I think that's about it for now.. What are you excited about?

2 comments:

  1. It's always good to get exicted about small things, right now I am having my final exams and I fear failing two subjects, lets hope I can handle it somehow...what keeps me excited is: sending fun mail, long happy weekends, special hugs, planning holidays, keeping my little notebook and planning to get my driving license soon! haha
    Good luck with your haircut by the way! Have a great week-end! n.n

    xoxo
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Alexandra I hope you'll succesfully finish your exams! I'm sure you will :) And it's so cool you're gonna get your driving license!

    ReplyDelete